New MG08/15 Booster Assembly $355

These MG08/15 Booster assemblies are brand new,  copies of an original German booster assembly.    The internal threads are SAE so these parts are not compatible with original units.

If you are missing a booster, here is a great piece to complete you MG08/15.  If you already have a booster, buy one of these to shoot with and don’t wear out your original!

The assemblies sold in the white means they are in the bare unfinished original metal condition. They are completely machined, and deburred, but have NO protective finish.

The blued assemblies are standard cold blued.  The blued finish is what I consider “good enough”.  Bluing itself is an art form, and we are by no means masters of that art.  If you are expecting the blued finish to look like a 1970s S&W, you will be disappointed.   But hey, I’m selling these new made boosters for HALF of what used reproduction boosters commonly sell for!

The KG over Parkerizing will be the best finish in terms of durability and appearance. 

The Patina option is a aged/worn look, which will match well on most original MG08/15s.

https://adcofirearms.com/shop/manufacturer/adco/mg0815-booster-assembly/

20200520_211648.jpg

20200520_185150.jpg

20200520_183822.jpg

blued.jpg

Edited by bigbore

• 3 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, jamesbucklin said:

Are these shipping yet?  I ordered one online with a firing pin but have not seen it charged to my account?  

I was waiting to ship with the firing pin. I dont charge the card until the items ship. If the firing pins arent done tomorrow(they should be), do you want me to send the booster monday?

11 hours ago, bigbore said:

I was waiting to ship with the firing pin. I dont charge the card until the items ship. If the firing pins arent done tomorrow(they should be), do you want me to send the booster monday?

Thanks for the reply, no it can wait.  Just was worried the order did not get received.  Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2020 at 9:07 AM, jamesbucklin said:

Thanks for the reply, no it can wait.  Just was worried the order did not get received.  Thanks

Sorry for the delay, heat treat wasn't cooperating.  Your parts shipped this morning.

• 1 month later...
On 9/6/2020 at 3:18 AM, jamesbucklin said:

I see you make a Maxim MG08-08/15 Firing pin spring install tool now. Do you have any plans to make any other parts for the 08/15 Maxims, like a barrel sleeve etc?  Thanks

We can make them, just never thought there was enough of a demand.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...