Is Lage max 31 full auto only?

Dean

I bought a brand new Lage upper for my RPB mac 10/9 lower.  I also bought a brand new FCG to replace the original parts.  The guys who cerakoted it and installed the new parts say the gun only runs in full auto.  Did they install something incorrectly or is this true for the Lage uppers?

Thanks 

Hi Mikey:

Bless your heart  for correcting me! I think you need to go sit in the corner and and figure out for yourself whats going on. I'm not trying to be harsh.

Lage is the best! if someone  can't figure it out how there stuff  works, then they can go home and leave us alone. you can butt in if you want.

BPinFL, living in the free state of Florida thank you.

BP , I knew this was coming when I posted it. SORRY ! NO REAL OFFENSE INTENDED. just bored and I couldn't resist the impulse,  trying for a little cheer in these troubled times! while this was NOT in the category, I detest the way SOME of the others are just waiting to find fault with other's questions. we are here to help and make it as easy as possible to have FUN.  I AM IN THE CORNER MORE THAN MOST AND KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE ALL TOO WELL!

No Worries man! We're all in a difficult place now.Lets keep the faith and carry on. Get out and shoot something!

Lets remember that we are one of the smallest minorities out there, C3 holders are few and far between.

But,  we are still here and doing better every day

All the Best, BPinFL

On 4/15/2020 at 4:36 PM, Dean said:

I bought a brand new Lage upper for my RPB mac 10/9 lower.  I also bought a brand new FCG to replace the original parts.  The guys who cerakoted it and installed the new parts say the gun only runs in full auto.  Did they install something incorrectly or is this true for the Lage uppers?

Thanks 

Sounds like your lower is the issue and not your Max-31 upper. Did you install a Full-auto or Select-fire FCG? Lage offers it both ways. Start there.

my 2 cents

Jim

BP, getting out and shooting is my main blessing and the REAL benefit of rural TEXAS living. one of my VICKERS guns sits on the front porch full time under canvas.  all I need to do is charge it and squint. I am all alone on the far end away from head quarters. the main range is 10 min from there and takes more work but I usually manage it a couple times a month. WISH IT WAS THIS EASY FOR EVERYONE!  IN THE LATE 50'S AND EARLY 60'S anyone could go to the middle of downtown PHOENIX and shoot DOVES ! you were only allowed 100 morning and 100 white wings a day but we managed (sigh)