WTS: Pre-May Dealer Samples, Etc

FF-Arnold

My remaining Pre-May Dealer Samples for sale are below - transfers will go via Form 4.  Please let me know with interest/questions, happy to provide additional pictures to interested parties.

Thanks!

Jason

HK 53 #2 - Excellent, though with small dent on scope mount at top of receiver (pretty minor - see zoomed-in pic).  comes with new in wrap sling and one mag: SPF

C11E03BA-FA4D-4F49-B286-36884C2CD919_1_105_c.jpeg

BF073106-5338-4C42-A32E-672DA0A91535_1_105_c.jpeg

Beretta AR70 - As new in factory box.  $12,000

4ACEFC95-BCEF-4E5F-A112-302DB8905E7A_1_105_c.jpeg1D2E2D67-70EF-4622-AE10-10C5253BBD8D_1_105_c.jpegA2D245E2-8AA5-4D0C-B7BC-0125778BE884_1_105_c.jpegD2697CCC-9E3D-4875-BC66-21759B8E9449_1_105_c.jpeg

Edited by FF-Arnold
Edited for prices and remaining Pre-Mays
  • Like 1

I checked for availability of parts, and parts for the mini Uzi are difficult to find.  I think I should go with the H&K MP5A2 #!.  Let me know if you still have that one.  

Charles Tatum, Alamo Professional Arms, Helotes, TX  78023

Edited by macvsog
Remove phone number

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, stws said:

Hello Jason,

Do you still have the Sterling L34A1?  If so, is the suppressor original to the gun.  Also, could you send some photos?  Interested.

Thank you, 

Carl

Hi Carl - Yes the L34A1 is still available, and the serial number on the suppressor matches the gun.  It is a beautiful example and rare - will send you pictures shortly.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason, is the suppressor an original Sterling or by another maker..I have seen other maker on several Mk5's..I know you said it had the same serial # as the gun but want to be sure about the suppressor...again, very interested but with the suppressor question.

Thank you.

The Galil SAR is sold pending funds, as is MG34 #2, HK53 #2, and the B&T UMP suppressor  - will update the table above when I get a chance.

L34A1 suppressor is marked very lightly "Sterling, London, England", so I would say with the serial number matching suggests to me it is original to the gun.

Thanks,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
51 minutes ago, BELIKEBRO said:

Excellent Seller. Firearm was as described. Did took a long time to get the firearm, as seller has to wait 10 -15 days for the check to clear.

Glad you are enjoying it.  If you send a personal check, not my issue if the bank needs time to clear it - cashiers checks and wires are pretty standard as means to eliminate the wait.  Also not sure I'd call 7 business days a "long time", was not 10-15 days - many businesses hold personal checks for 14 days.

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Buy with confidence!
Jason is a great guy to deal with. Everything was smooth and super fast. I couldn't be happier with both the experience and the firearm!

Thank you sir!  Great to work with you as well - excellent buyer and great guy across the board.  Enjoy your new firearm!

On 7/3/2020 at 10:23 AM, mhawley said:

Are any of the MG 34s available? If so, are there any accessories available or included?

MG34 #1 is still left - very nice gun, the major parts are all numbers matching. 

Thank you,

Jason

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 3:16 PM, FF-Arnold said:

Looking to sell a number of my Pre-May Dealer Samples, and one brand new B&T suppressor - "Make-offers" I intend to keep, unless a strong bid comes through.  Transfers will go via Form 4 only, please let me know with interest/questions, happy to provide pictures to interested parties.

Thanks!

Jason

A number of items are now sold - see the updated list below:

NFA0720.png

Could you please send me some good photos of the dent on HK53 #4?  Thank you in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, komodoj said:

Trying to contact the seller hasn’t responded in about a week?  anyone know if he still around thank you

Was away for the holidays, and last I heard was that you decided on purchasing a different firearm.  The above are still available for sale.

Thanks,

Jason

4 minutes ago, FF-Arnold said:

Was away for the holidays, and last I heard was that you decided on purchasing a different firearm.  The above are still available for sale.

Thanks,

Jason

Pm, Reply sent.