WTT Hank Williams Jr. MP40

Schmeisser Guy

Hello, I have for trade the one and only MP40 that Country Music Legend Hank Williams Jr. registered in the November 1968 Amnesty. Comes with a copy of the original paperwork. This gun is coded ayf43 and is a mismatched, reblued, shooter grade gun with a cool story. Gun came back a short while ago from Bubba Naess at Black River Militaria in Vermont. He worked on the gun for the last year and it shoots like new. It is a mainly matching gun with the following parts matching: endcap, trigger guard, stock, receiver tube, rear site, firing pin. Mismatched are bolt (original), slab side magwell (original), barrel (postwar), barrel nut (postwar???), cocking handle sleeve (postwar). The gun is on a Form 4 in the Forever West State of Wyoming. If you might be interested in this gun, then I suggest you come to see it in person. I am a short flight from Denver, CO about a 45 minute flight. The gun is not for sale as it is my shooter gun but would be willing to trade to help complete my code collection.

What I want in trade: I am looking for a shooter grade C&R MP40. Finish is not important to me as long as the gun runs good. However, I am looking for specific codes. The codes I am mainly interested in are in this order: fxo41, fxo42, bnz41, bnz42, or bnz43 only. I would not be interested in other codes like 27, 122 or 660. May consider a rewat or a possible dewat. Your gun must have the ribbed magwell, push button cocking handle, and the six sided barrel nut. Email is feldherrnhalle@hotmail.com or call or text (307) 670-3039. I am stone cold retarded when it comes to posting pics but I can send them to your email or phone. Just let me know and I will send them to you. Thank you for taking the time to read my ad. Schmeisser Guy

• Like 1