9mm Ammo Question

I have about 1000 rounds of the South African New Generation ammo. It is packed in the red boxes and is sealed. It is the REGULAR ammo and NOT the +P ammo, Is this just shooting ammo or is it collectible? I bought 2000 rounds of this stuff about 20 years ago. I shot 1000 rounds and kept the other 1000 because it is really primo ammo. I was trying to find more but none is to be found anywhere that I can see.

wish I could help , but all of mine is also long gone. as a side note of interest, my entire 60+ year old hoard has been passed on to a younger man that has no collector interest in the ammo so I have tried to move it with little interest shown when a premium above "shooting" was asked. I am  talking about several types that should have attracted offers but failed to do so UNLESS the rounds themselves had an EXOTIC PROJECTILE.  MINT BOXES of PRE WAR POLISH and CZECH 8x57 MAUSER. mint boxes of WW I and WW II .303 British MINT one color boxes of USGI 30/06 (multi color had a little)  mint boxes of early SPANISH AND GERMAN .308 made for the CETME and G-3  BRITISH, FN and IZZY 9mm luger. the NAZI era 9mm and 8x57, did get a little response but not enough to warrant anytime packing it to go. SO I DONT SEE MUCH HOPE, BUT GOOD LUCK! and cheers MIKE TODD