NEW BATCH OF OLD STYLE 9MM MAC-10 MAGS

mike todd

THE ORIGINAL COMPANY THAT MADE THE FIRST  9mm MAC-10 MAGS SHAPED LIKE THE MPL WALTER TYPE JUST MADE AND SHIPPED A BATCH FANTASTIC PRICE AND QUALITY CONSIDERING THE CHOICES    $59.99  I JUST GOT 10 IN.      GOOD FOLKS TO DEAL WITH  NEED EM? TRY EM!      CHEERS MIKE                                                                     FTFINDUSTRIES

Edited by mike todd
TOO MUCH

• 2 months later...

THUMPY, the mags are for the ORIGINAL POWDER SPRINGS AND EARLY RPD INGRAM M-10 9mm. the gun was designed to use those fantastic WATLHER MPL/MPK double stack / double feed mags. they soon had trouble getting enough to keep going so the had a "local" shop do a close copy. these are the same as the "copy" not close to the quality of the WALTHERS that now cost more than $150 ea IF you can find them , but certainly 10 times better than the plastic junk that followed and all you could get until now. I ended up buying 16 and they all worked perfect . I did not think they would run after I put them in the gun due to too much up and down play. but they all worked perfect and loaded easy. REMEMBER, MAC-10 IS A NICK NAME FOR THESE GUNS! THEY ARE M-10 SUB MACHINE GUNS  I don't know for sure but believe the nick name game from using "military armament corporation" in short form over the years.

On 6/4/2019 at 5:17 PM, mike todd said:

THUMPY, the mags are for the ORIGINAL POWDER SPRINGS AND EARLY RPD INGRAM M-10 9mm. the gun was designed to use those fantastic WATLHER MPL/MPK double stack / double feed mags. they soon had trouble getting enough to keep going so the had a "local" shop do a close copy. these are the same as the "copy" not close to the quality of the WALTHERS that now cost more than $150 ea IF you can find them , but certainly 10 times better than the plastic junk that followed and all you could get until now. I ended up buying 16 and they all worked perfect . I did not think they would run after I put them in the gun due to too much up and down play. but they all worked perfect and loaded easy. REMEMBER, MAC-10 IS A NICK NAME FOR THESE GUNS! THEY ARE M-10 SUB MACHINE GUNS  I don't know for sure but believe the nick name game from using "military armament corporation" in short form over the years.

Hey mike would these work in my m10a1? It’s a double feed mag I think they would my reciver says rbp on it... but idk for sure if you still have some I’d like to buy one from you to see if it fits

THUMPY, the mags are for the only variation I know of that's double feed. they seem to have plenty for now so I would just buy one to make sure then get what you need.  once word gets out, I will bet the run out so I would not drag my feet much.  ALSO, ITS NOT ME SELLING THEM!  go to FTF INDUSTRIES I was just passing on info. cheers mike