WTS FN MINIMI 5.56MM Pre May Dealer Sample

BDMERC

I have two for sale. One is an "as new" early production actual Minimi, the other is an unfired M249 Minimi. Both are 100% original FN manufacture. I have numerous accessories, links, feed mechanisms, barrels, parts, etc. for both guns, available for sale to buyer. Prices are $40K and $60K, respectively. M249 comes in a Hardigg case, as shipped from FN. Both are in my inventory and have been so for a number of years. I can do a package deal on both guns and all accessories if you are interested. Pictures are of "as new" gun.

>>>>>>>>>> N.I.B. M249 PRE-SAMPLE - SOLD , MINIMI STD., AS NEW,  $40K WITH 3 BARRELS,  4 NEW IN WRAP WOODLAND CAMO NUT SACKS AND PICTURED AMMO BOX. 

vQH%xeB7RXaueBr8EMHAJw.jpgBPuHrEwqTSKxcSBjzhNKxw.jpgYD2fn9JyS3mt8ahdC0FeJQ.jpgBWpfQ86ESKmzASq%T2j2+Q.jpg

Edited by BDMERC
PRE-MAY MINIMI STILL AVAILABLE

I have a unfired transferable Norinco AK-47 that's in mint condition it's a 56-1 underfolder. I have a pre 86 sample American-180. I have a transferable Colt AR-15 sp1 that was converted by the Colt Factory. I have a couple presample HK 53's. I've tried giving you a call. Do you still have the same phone number?. I also have a presample mp5sd

Edited by Marcum Firearms

• 2 weeks later...