WTS: IMI (Century Arms Import) UZI 9mm, Norinco M14 Post-86 Dealer Sample Machine Guns $1k each

Spreadfire Arms

I have two used post-86 Dealer Samples I am putting up for sale. Both require FFL/SOT and valid PD Demo Letter. It is the buyer’s responsibility to ensure the demo letter will pass ATF scrutiny. As you know they are now calling the CLEO who signed off on the letter to make sure they know what they signed and are requesting the T&E demonstration.

• Israeli UZI. Produced by Israel Military Industries (IMI), imported into US by Century Arms. It is a factory machine gun. Appears to have been refinished. Has the safe/semi/full selector. Has the folding stock and one 25-round magazine. Open bolt. Caliber 9mm.
  • Norinco M14. Produced in China, it is a clone of the US M14 military rifle and from my understanding accepts USGI and other M14 parts. It has a semi/full selector. I found that the safety lever sticks so may just need some CLP in the trigger mechanism. Wood stock (Chinese wood, typical type found on all Chicom guns) and comes with one 20-round magazine. Accepts standard M14 magazines. Comes with the sling as pictured. Caliber .308. 

Asking Price is $1000 each + $50 shipping UPS/FedEx Ground with insurance to lower 48. Or buy both and I will pay the shipping to lower 48. AK/HI/PR etc would probably cost additional, and would most likely go out US Postal Service instead to save money. Not looking to chop up as parts kits.

Payment terms are 100% funds up front and of course obligatory PD Demo Letter to initiate eForm 3 transfer.  All sales final.

Photos attached, were taken yesterday (2/13/19).

IMG_6108.jpg

IMG_6109.jpg

IMG_6110.jpg

IMG_6111.jpg

IMG_6113.jpg

IMG_6114.jpg

IMG_6115.jpg

IMG_6116.jpg

Edited by Spreadfire Arms