TPM MKE 43 300 BLK OUT SD SBR

Acme Oruzhiye

Up for sale we have an excellent condition Transferable MKE 43 converted to an SD in 300 BLK OUT BY TPM.  TPM used an SD shroud and a RCM barrel for the conversion.  They also welded a 3 position rail to the front of the shroud allowing for accessories to be attached.  If you would like to complete this set up with optics or a supressor just let us know.  We can design a custom package to fit your needs!

The firearm is in stock on a form 3 in Nashville, TN.

We accept Money Order, Check, or Credit Cards with an additional 3.5% charge.

We offer a 24hour visual only inspection of the item to verify that it is as described.

We ship FedEx ground, but we can upgrade the shipping if the item is needed sooner for an additional charge.

ACME ORUZHIYE is top dealer for Transferable Machine Guns and Pre May Dealer Samples in the Nashville Area. If there is something that you are having trouble finding, reach out to us. If we don't have it in stock, we can find it for you! We also buy Transferable machine guns, single pieces all the way up to large collections.

If you have any questions just email us at acme.oruzhiye(Remove This)@gmail.com.

$3,000.00 Shipped

IMG-5464.jpg
IMG-5465.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This might be a silly question...but does this bleed off any gas like a 9mm SD does in order to make supersonic .300blkout ammo subsonic or is it just a normal barrel/suppresor and is threaded on to a 5/8-24 threaded barrel and into the tube? I have to believe that bleeding off that amount of gas in order to make a 300 super into a 300 sub would likely not work...but because its a "SD" model, I had to ask.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello I am intrigued by this design, does it use roller lock bolt system and if so how well does it cycle with subs? Will it cycle a 200 grain subs ( does it prefer a certain grain weight) I have one in particular I manufacture also doe have any gas adjustment system.  Who makes the can? How gassy does it get with rapid fire? What size 5 round groups are you getting with 110 or 120 supers @ 100 yards ( if you have tried) also with subs, and what is the twist rate of the barrel.  I make 300 BLK uppers for LE that's why I am asking so many questions and these are important for reliability and accuracy but it is really a cool build, congrats and thank you in advance.  

• 2 months later...