Merry Christmas to ya'll

R.L.

I made it another Christmas and another birthday...65 on the 16th!

I guess God still wants me to be around.

No complaints..I'll take it.

Thanks to all that gave my gear good homes over the last few years I hope you're still having fun with it.

I miss shooting my M37's but all good things have to come to an end.

I know It's a little early, but if I don't do it now while I'm thinking of it, I'll forget.

Special thanks and wishes to Aaron in Mohnton Pa. 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas and I pray this country will survive the unrelenting antics and dirty tricks the deep state is pereptrating on this sittting president and the country.

R.L.

AKA

Welsh Warrior.

Merry Christmas R.L. and to all who are serving or who have served to protect the U.S.A. and our Rights,

R.L. I was injured while serving overseas after being caught in the Post 9/11 rush.  I'm living everyday with residual physical issues and can relate to you and all those who wake up n the morning (as one side of your mind says M@#$%er F)(*&er and the other realizes that there are a lot more people who have it worse.

I have small goal is to purchase an M16 and then a Norrell Trigger Group.  It might take me a while, as I'm still paying alimony to the Ex who bailed on be while I was hurt, but life is a lot better today.

I also want to thank all the members her who continually share their experience of NFA items and C&R items.  I've been a long time lurker and have learned a lot.

Godspeed to All

CRH