SPF. Final price drop! FNC folder with S&H Arms sear installed

Slapshot

Reduced price again as of 11-7-18 for quick sale, see below. Best price anywhere!  Final price drop!  

For sale- S&H sear already installed by S&H in a Howco import FNC folder with rare factory 16 inch barrel. Comes with brand new- never installed Stormwerks rail, fixed stock, original pistol grip, and 3 round burst kit already installed.  Thus, it has all 4 selector positions -safe, single, burst, and full auto. Fantastic condition.

Was asking $16,000. Reduced to $15,500 10-23-18.   New price is now $14,500 as of 11-7-18. Best price anywhere! This is my final price drop and it is not negotiable. 

I have applicable references if needed.  Rifle is available to inspect and/or shoot to serious buyers only. Thanks for looking. 

1007181645.jpg

1007181647b.jpg

1007181647.jpg

1007181644.jpg

Edited by Slapshot
Reduced price again

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, fnc1 said:

hello. hows bore.is this rifle controllable to fire on fullauto? will this rifle use m16 magazines. very interested.i await your reply!!! does rifle have cleaning kit in grip?? are parts available???

Thanks for your interest.  Bore condition is like new. Bright and shiny chrome lined with perfect lands and grooves.   There has been less than 1,000 rounds thru this rifle in its life.  I find that the FNC is very controllable in both burst and full auto. My opinion is that its even more controllable and enjoyable to shoot than the M16.  I don't own any FNC mags. This rifle loves all M16 mags I have tried including Magpul gen 3 P-mags and aluminum USGI 30 round mags. It does not have the cleaning kit in grip but they are sometimes available on eBay for a reasonable price. The only extra parts I have are included, which are the butt stock and scope rail and original grip. Additional parts do come up for sale on gunbroker and here on Sturm but you have to watch for them because they go quick. I also have a reliable source for parts that I will provide to you should you ever need them if you decide to purchase this rifle. Thanks again for your interest. If you have any other questions please ask. 

9 hours ago, Cswede77 said:

I’d like to make an offer

Thank you for the offer Cswede77.  Unfortunately I need to get a bit more for it but I greatly appreciate your interest.  I am happy to work with you a bit if needed so please stay in touch.  

• 2 weeks later...