WTS: HK G3, 91, PTR & HK 93, 33 Tac Latch Mag Release $60

The Tac Latch we offer for the HK G3, 91, PTR & HK 93, 33 provides a faster, easier release of your magazines. The newest version has a machined textured surface for more positive handling and faster mag releases. The Tac-Latch requires NO modifications to the weapon (PLEASE NOTE: NO modifications apply to Factory HK spec firearms only. Some clones, PTR91's, and custom builds will require light fitting). Installs in minutes and can be removed without permanent marks or changes to your firearm. Be sure to check it out!

Order on our website or by phone.

WWW.HKPARTS.NET || 801.987.3494

HK 91, G3, PTR & HK 93, 33 Tac Latch || $59.95
http://www.hkparts.net/shop/pc/HK-91-G3-PTR-HK-93-33-Tac-Latch-8p2791.htm

Thanks for looking! Click here to visit our website to view more HK parts & accessories.

219444-2.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hello. I just tried installing the PTR spec Tac Latch on my PTR91 GI. I have the correct magazine catch with the flat side.

Installed without a spring the parts fit and work. With a spring, it binds on the extended button side as if the hole in the receiver is too small or off-center. But its not because the extended button fits fine without binding when there's no spring. I polished the hole in the receiver, I polished the Tac Latch part that seems to be binding, and now the parts move with the spring but they're still very very tight. But before polishing, the whole assembly was completely immovable. 

Could you tell me more about the "slight fitting" I need to do?  I've not received responses to inquiries sent directly to your firm.

Thanks in advance.