[TRADED] - Atlanta SWAT M10-9 w/suppressor

YourCoWorker

Hello,  I've got an Atlanta SWAT team trade-in that was used as an entry gun, which is fully transferrable, and the can that was issued with it.  The can has the original Nomex cover in mint condition.  The gun was refinished at some point; the story was that it got scratched up sliding around in the trunk of a cruiser for many years.  It looks pretty good now.  The suppressor looked more or less new when I bought it all. I removed the wiped end cap, and it now has new wipes and the wipes can be replaced easily now.  No other modifications done, although I did purchase a Lage MK2 upper, Lage folding stock, Lage extended safety, which I never installed and am willing to sell separately to the buyer.  If for some reason you don't want the suppressor, I can't knock more than $50 off as these, for whatever reason, are deemed obsolete and not in demand;  I have found that with 147 grain rounds, the can makes a very pleasant and soft sound. I own many other 9mm guns, subguns and cans and this can performs very well...

It comes with 1 reproduction magazine; I have 8 other reproduction and 7 original Cobray marked  MP9 magazines available for purchase separately. I'm asking $7,000 - you pay the tax transfers and shipping, but am willing to negotiate if you have some data showing a comparable gun sale at a lower price. 100% upfront to start the paperwork; if you are out of state, I will transfer it to your dealer on a form 4, and then they can transfer it to you in the same way. All also consider an M11/9 as a trade +/- money, whole or in part, depending on the condition and accessories, if any.  This item is cross posted. 

Please email me at jeffshaner@hotmail.com with inquiries.

109-1.JPG?dl=1

109-2.JPG?dl=1

109-3.JPG?dl=1

109-4.JPG?dl=1

109-5.JPG?dl=1

form5.jpg?dl=1

memo.jpg?dl=1

Edited by YourCoWorker
lowered price

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...