Hk4 H&R 100th Anniversary model NIB. Collector Quality $925.00 delivered

I am offering an brand new Hk H4 H&R 100th Anniversary package (1971) that has been part of my collection for many years. It would make a nice addition to your Hk collection.

NOTE: I am also selling a Hk MK23 Desert Tan NIB package and a Hk P7M8 Jubilee NIB. package. The Mk23 is listed on Sturmgewehr and contact me directly about the P7M8 Jubilee.

In 1971 H&R imported a special edition of the HK4 (second variant)  to commemorate the 100th anniversary of the company (serial numbers HR00001 to HR08700).  On this version of the HK4, the nameplate contained the following inscription:

Harrington & Richardson Inc.
Worcester, Mass: USA
Made In Germany

To the right of the inscription was the circular H&R logo with 1871 to the left and 1971 to the right. Harrington & Richardson delivered the HK 4 to customers as a standard two-box set in .380 ACP and .22 LR.  The first 2000 guns, serial numbers HR00001 to HR02000, came with a gold trigger and name plate in a red velvet-lined wood presentation case with extra barrel and screwdriver.  

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol with installed 9mm Kurz barrel , 22Lr Barrel (1) 9mm Kurz & (1) 9mm magazine ,screw driver and factory wood velour lined fitted case.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE:$900.00 

PAYMENT: USPS Money Order, Bank Cashiers Check,. I only accept the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa.  3.00% surcharge for credit card purchase.

SHIPPING: $25.00: USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

HK4-1.JPG

HK4-2.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...