David F

(Sold) WTS: Have a U.S. Military Cammenga 3H Tritium Military Compass $49

4 posts in this topic

WTS: Have a U.S. Military Cammenga 3H Tritium Military Compass for sale in excellent condition. I've had it for several years but never had to use it. It looks like new and the tritium still shows up nice. Sales are limited to continental U.S. only. The price is fixed at $49 delivered. Accepted method of payment is U.S. Postal Money Order Only!

Edited by David F
Added Sold Sign
1 person likes this

David:

PM Sent. Please call me - I would like to purchase your U.S. Military Cammenga 3H Tritium Military Compass

Thanks,

Michael

1 person likes this

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!

Pending sale to Precission Tech.

I purchased the compass, listed above, from David Fine. He is a very friendly and professional individual that described the item accurately and sent several clear images as proof. He called and/or emailed at each stage: from receipt of payment to sending tracking info at the time he shipped. The compass was well-packed and arrived very quickly. Great transaction and I would Not hesitate to do another deal with David.

2 people like this

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!