WTS: (Nixed Ad) Have ten new Asian (30) Rd M16 Steel Magazines $209

WTS: Have ten new Asian (30) round M16 steel mags for sale. They are very well made. They are out of the box, so there may be some light scuffing but they have never been used. Sales are limited to continental U.S. only. The price is fixed at $209 delivered. Accepted method of payment is U.S. Postal Money Order Only!  No sales to CA, NY, NJ, and/or where prohibited.

There is no rust on the mags, that is cosmoline.  That mag has been wrapped up for a long time.

Another View:  http://tinypic.com/r/14id5qs/9

2nsp05i.jpg

Edited by David F
Nixed Ad

Hi Rich,

The mags do not have any dates stamped on the outside of the mags.  They are fairly old magazines.  I have had them for at least 25 years or thereabouts packed away for a rainy day.  When I purchased them I was told they were original Asian military mags manufactured in Singapore.  They appear to be of very good manufacture unlike a lot of the US after market stuff.  Anyway, the writing on the package says A16M and then AR15 223 30RD Asian Steel Millitary Mag and then MAGOH COL.  They have a nice coat of cosmoline on each of them and they are all in individual wrappers.  They look exactly like the GI issue aluminum mags except that the floor plate is steel and a bit thinner than the GI aluminum floor plates.  If you want a better look at one of them, I can clean the cosmoline off one of them and take some more pictures.  Is NH one of those states I am not supposed to ship high cap mags to?  Please advise.  I don't want any trouble with the MIB. 

Thanks,

David