pipboy344

Colt AR-15 Sporter or clone.

Location: Myrtle Beach, South Carolina

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Looking for a shooter condition Colt AR-15 SP1 or Colt 602/XM16E1/M16A1 clone.
 
No PSA/DTI/BCM/WW parts, please.
 
Please be willing to partial trade, message me for list of what I have and pictures. Face to face in the Carolinas preferred but not required.
Edited by pipboy344

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m in Goose Creek, I have 2 hbars but need cash, I ammoving and need to lighten my load 1200, for either one 843-824-8316

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

On 6/21/2018 at 0:06 AM, gonzo25mm said:

I’m in Goose Creek, I have 2 hbars but need cash, I ammoving and need to lighten my load 1200, for either one 843-824-8316

Only trades, full or partial. No heavy barrels

Edited by pipboy344

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a complete front end (minus gas tube) off an SP1-barrel, delta ring, original triangle hand guards, 3 prong flash hider all made in 1965 I’d consider selling or trading 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Got Uzi said:

I have a complete front end (minus gas tube) off an SP1-barrel, delta ring, original triangle hand guards, 3 prong flash hider all made in 1965 I’d consider selling or trading 

I’m looking for a complete rifle, not parts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Figured I’d offer if you wanted to go that way

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Got Uzi said:

Figured I’d offer if you wanted to go that way

I can’t find an SP1 lower at a realistic price anywhere for it to go on and I don’t feel comfortable trading for parts, only a complete rifle.

Edited by pipboy344

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bump.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now