WTB MP44 barrel

darthpen

In the 70's I rebuilt several MP43/44 dewatts and had new brls built for the project . I don't recall the company but it was one of Brownell's vendors. we did 27 guns if I remember right and I have 3 barrels left. profile and finish is done, no threads at the muzzle. I will sell all 3 only for $275. landed if interested pm me direct please so I'm sure to see it.  cheers mike

• 7 months later...

I still have a mp44 complete front end that appears unfired and is PERFECT ! might let it go at todays level someone bought some junk, a pistol grip and an after market barrel at poulins and hammered more than $5.2K plus prem to get it so?? lets hear how bad you want it.

Kurtmah

email me at 

troy@.  Essbrothers.con

no space in the email

I have many original barrels. If you let me know the manufactures code on the receiver under the barrel i will see what i have. I have tewated over 50 of these and i only do it the right way.

Todd is correct , the original barrels are not cheap. 

Thanks

Troy Ess

KURTMAH, (I still don't know how this quote button works, sigh)  WHAT EVER YOU DO pay close heed ! putting a new barrel in one of these things is not so simple and NOT for the weak hearted or typical HK armorer. JUST ASK 90% of the non working dewatts out there. so make sure you use someone that has already paid his dues like TTETROY above or so when you finally find one and make your move , I suffered 7 or 8  complete failures before I finally figured it out .