Schutzhund3

Upgrading Membership Level

5 posts in this topic

Hello All,

I am new to the Site.  I just registered yesterday. My beginning membership level is a Seaman.  My question is, how can I raise my level, so as to be able to post images?  If I want to sell a gun, I may have a dozen images, for example.

Great Site, And Thanks

I think I answered my own question.  Hit the 'paperclip' icon, and post from an external site.  Or , just 'copy' the image, and 'paste'.

liberatorL.jpg

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Schutzhund3 said:

Hello All,

I am new to the Site.  I just registered yesterday. My beginning membership level is a Seaman.  My question is, how can I raise my level, so as to be able to post images?  If I want to sell a gun, I may have a dozen images, for example.

Great Site, And Thanks

We will be announcing membership level details soon.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

National Rifle Association
Past President, The American Thompson Association
American Society of Arms Collectors
Ohio Gun Collectors Association
Thompson Collectors Association
Carbine Club
Garand Collectors Association
International Ammunition Association
Contributing Writer, Small Arms Review Magazine
Co-Author, "Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, & Other Paper Items" Collector Guide
One of the "Other Authors" of "The Ultimate Thompson Book," by Tracie L. Hill
Eagle Scout, and Member of NESA

On Saturday, February 06, 2016 at 8:31 AM, David Albert said:

We will be announcing membership level details soon.

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

Too bad your software does not allow you, or each user, to keep the ranks consistent, with the branch of service selected. The way you have it setup now, sadly NAVY ranks can be lost and progress to Army ranks and so forth.

Also, not everyone who served, was conventional, so seeing some unconventional warfare rank systems would have also been nice, such as Partisan, etc.

Now if you also had an economically priced North Korean rank model option, we could possibly all start out as Field Marshals and forgo swabbing the decks.

Unless I am mistaken. It seems your Sgt Saunders' rank may be the lowest level, most non business persons will select, to allow the posting of at least one WTS.

1 hour ago, exodusvoyagers said:
Too bad your software does not allow you, or each user, to keep the ranks consistent, with the branch of service selected. The way you have it setup now, sadly NAVY ranks can be lost and progress to Army ranks and so forth.

Also, not everyone who served, was conventional, so seeing some unconventional warfare rank systems would have also been nice, such as Partisan, etc.

Now if you also had an economically priced North Korean rank model option, we could possibly all start out as Field Marshals and forgo swabbing the decks.

Unless I am mistaken. It seems your Sgt Saunders' rank may be the lowest level, most non business persons will select, to allow the posting of at least one WTS.

The ranks were not intended to follow one service...They are intended to include ranks from the various services, in a less formal application.  The software did not come with the names...We named the ranks ourselves.  My brother Andy may have more to say about this...

David Albert

dalbert@sturmgewehr.com

National Rifle Association
Past President, The American Thompson Association
American Society of Arms Collectors
Ohio Gun Collectors Association
Thompson Collectors Association
Carbine Club
Garand Collectors Association
International Ammunition Association
Contributing Writer, Small Arms Review Magazine
Co-Author, "Thompson Manuals, Catalogs, & Other Paper Items" Collector Guide