FM-9 Pistol NIB $875.00 shipped

Khrut27Gg

This is a complete FM-9 Products pistol, in 9mm. All parts are FM, except the buffer tube and the mags. The upper is a side cocking, shown extended, but folds forward and flat. M-Lok, 8 1/2” bbl. A complete upper, purchased as a new unit. The lower’s don’t come complete. They are sold without the trigger/fire control group, and minus buffer/tube assy. I installed the FM Match grade Nickel boron, two stage trigger/hammer group. Added a FM buffer & spring, and a Rock River Arms buffer tube. Lower comes with a spare safety retaining lever clip. The lower has a unique last round bolt hold open and ambi. bolt release/ambi. mag. release. Uses Glock mags. and holds a spare mag. in the grip assy. I may be incorrect, but far as I know, they don’t offer complete guns, yet. Search for FM-9 Products, to view their Home Page. The lower is aircraft grade aluminum, over molded with polymer resin, (refer to their web site) and really a neat pistol. Comes with the BCM rail panels. Two Glock style mags. included, where legal. Buy now for $875.00 includes shipping in CONUS. FFL, Bank check or USPO mo.  This site won't allow my pics. to post, so email if you want to see it.