Price Reduction! WTS/WTT Set of Two Poyer-Import L1A1A LNIB Consec. Serial #s

Hello, all.

Up for sale or trade are two Australian SAF Lithgow L1A1A semi-auto 7.62mm rifles with consecutive serial numbers (83008x range) as imported by Joe Poyer in the 1980’s.  The rifles are still sealed in the original plastic bags (a few small tears from age) with all the hang tags.  The set comes with the Certificates of Authenticity, technical manuals, foam shipping boxes, magazines, matching bolts (still wrapped in factory brown paper), slings, and bayonets.  Absolutely gorgeous!  

The two guns in this set are not engraved with Joe Poyer’s Antique Firearms import marks.  They were missed before being shipped out.  However, the rifles will come with a recent notarized letter from Mr. Poyer in which he acknowledges this, certifies that these guns and serial numbers are correct and that these rifles were among the 158 guns that he imported.

I am asking $27,900 for the set plus actual shipping costs.  There have been so few of these guns sold in recent years that I have no idea if this price is reasonable.  I am open to negotiation.  However, I have never seen another consecutive set of Poyer L1A1A’s still in the bags for sale.

I will consider reasonable offers as well as trades +/- cash for quality transferable and pre-86 machine guns, including HK’s, AK’s, Valmets, FALs, factory Colts, Thompson SMGs, IMI Mini/Micro Uzis, etc.  

References available.  Please e-mail or call for additional details and photos, and/or to discuss.  Serious inquiries only - please include your full name and contact info.  Rifles are available for local inspection by appointment.

Thanks for looking!

Ben Ferdinand

Benjamin Specialties LLC

07 FFL/02 SOT

Libertyville, IL 60048

ben@REMOVETHISbenjaminspecialties.c0m

www.benjaminspecialties.REMOVEc0m

224-22I-969O 

Visit us on Facebook @Benjamin Specialties LLC

36001C2B-0646-4B87-9BAE-2809FF5935A9.jpeg

EF13E0FD-14CB-426E-BC02-C2E8F7517918.jpeg

8AEB3414-9D85-421B-AE6A-A486FD981632.jpeg