WTB m10 22 conversion

my82cam

I’m looking for a 22 kit for my m10. I have the stock 45, Lage 10/9, max31 upper and love them all.  It sounds like Lage is not going to do to 22 kit at all and practical solutions probably won’t come out with one for several more years.  If someone has or knows where a good one is, please, let me know!  I’ve been creeping around here for a long time shopping for another MG but this is my first time posting.  Thanks! 

Edited by my82cam

hey there, there are no 'good ones' but you can once in a while find an older fleming kit or similar for around $200-500 depending on condition and extras.

most .22 kits for M10s require some fine-tuning with both the bolt to upper tolerance and the magazine fitment for them to run well.

best wishes!

- JC

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So, I found this van voorhess kit. Could my m10 45 be made to work with this kit?  This honestly, looks like it’s missing something, let the front of the upper?  Does it use the entire original upper?  Thoughts? I wouldn’t mind buying a 10-9 upper, I found one that’s stripped with a barrel for $190ish. I have a mag well insert to run a Lage 10-9 upper. Could I use this mag adapter inside my mag adapter or can they not be doubled up? 

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/743777384