PaulH333

WTB: Beretta 92 Combat Handgun

6 posts in this topic

Wanted To Buy: Looking for a Beretta 92 Combat Handgun. Normally found with; 

Fine checkering on front and back strap – adjustable sights – single action trigger – front and back serrations on the slide – and 5.9” barrel with bushing and counter weight – alloy frame  - aluminum gripspzCgPU4.jpg
Edited by PaulH333

Paul, I don't have the one in your photo but I have this one to offer. Thanks, Rodney

Best Firepower, early slightly used made in Italy factory 1989 Beretta 92 F 9mm Parabellum with two 15 rd magazinescleaning tools and manual in original Beretta 92 F factory case. Pristine condition $599 shipped.

Serial Number: D56645Z
Model: PO9219F
Product Description: 92FS 9MM 3-DOT/PLASTIC 2-15RD
Approximate Manufacture Date: 1989
Parts Listing: Parts
Owners Manual: Manual
Product Brochure or Literature: Brochure
Choke System: NOT APPLICABLE
Barrel: Call Beretta
Stock: 

Back to Search Page

IMG_1830.JPG

IMG_1905.JPG

Edited by Rodney's Distributors

Thank you, I will keep that in mind. 

You might want to register on the Beretta Forum and do a WTB there because of the rarity.   A batch of 20 was brought in from Australia from a few members there.  Less than 50 were made world-wide...I had two of them, just selling my shooter to a collector last month.  I still have a NIB Australian market gun.   A dealer in Australia has one posted on GB but then you still need to import here and he wants $5500 before those fees.

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, PGT said:

You might want to register on the Beretta Forum and do a WTB there because of the rarity.   A batch of 20 was brought in from Australia from a few members there.  Less than 50 were made world-wide...I had two of them, just selling my shooter to a collector last month.  I still have a NIB Australian market gun.   A dealer in Australia has one posted on GB but then you still need to import here and he wants $5500 before those fees.

Thank you, I just gave up on finding one. Seems like a lost cause sadly. I am consoling myself with a clone. 

Just need a D series brigadier slide to get the ball rolling.