WTS: HTA MP5S (MP5SD)

Gorgon

HK-94S (MP5SD) Transferable Machinegun in 9mm by HTA. Registered receiver conversion from original German HK94. One-owner gun purchased new in 1985, less than 1k rounds fired. One-stamp gun as suppressor is fixed to receiver; suppressor is serviceable (tool included). Form 4 in WI. 21k.

I am helping my close, personal friend find a new home for this gun.

Edited by Gorgon

• 1 month later...

Actually no, it's because the suppressor tube is often welded to the receiver in these instances, so they allowed it to be one item since the tube is not readily removable from the receiver and the receiver is a registered MG, not because one trumps the other.  It was a unique way of bypassing a second tax on guns that are really only one item anyhow since actual SD's don't really work without the can. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

AS USUAL 41 got it exactly right and all of the above would still apply if we could make more MG's . I don't know the current regs but believe its still possible to create an example to original specs using a receiver in the registry without any additional stamps.   ANYBODY KNOW?   I DO KNOW you can via a SBR registration with one stamp.  cheers  mike

AS USUAL 41 got it exactly right and all of the above would still apply if we could make more MG's . I don't know the current regs but believe its still possible to create an example to original specs using a receiver in the registry without any additional stamps.   ANYBODY KNOW?   I DO KNOW you can via a SBR registration with one stamp.  cheers  mike

• 4 weeks later...