Gorgon

WTS: HTA MP5S (MP5SD) $21,000

24 posts in this topic

As pictured, HK-94S (MP5SD) Transferable Machinegun in 9mm by HTA. Registered receiver conversion from original German HK94. One-owner gun purchased new in 1985, less than 1k rounds fired. One-stamp gun as suppressor is fixed to receiver; suppressor is serviceable (tool included). Form 4 in WI. $21k.

I am helping my close, personal friend find a new home for this gun, please contact me direct at the email below to inquire:

nick.gorgenNOSPAM@gmail.com

Remove NOSPAM from email. 

IMG_8223.JPG

IMG_8219.JPG

Edited by Gorgon

Interesting and nice gun

Handled it in person and it’s quiet 

Bump

Wouldnt this be a 2 tax stamp gun?

2 hours ago, Speeddemon02 said:

Wouldnt this be a 2 tax stamp gun?

It’s a one stamp 

Posted (edited)

On 3/10/2018 at 2:26 PM, Speeddemon02 said:

Wouldnt this be a 2 tax stamp gun

Edited by damcv62

Actually no, it's because the suppressor tube is often welded to the receiver in these instances, so they allowed it to be one item since the tube is not readily removable from the receiver and the receiver is a registered MG, not because one trumps the other.  It was a unique way of bypassing a second tax on guns that are really only one item anyhow since actual SD's don't really work without the can. 

^^^^^^^THIS IS CORRECT^^^^^^^

Posted (edited)

Ok, I was under the impression that it was an actual silencer and MG which is why I thought it was 2 stamps.

Edited by Speeddemon02

Bump

Posted (edited)

Bump

Edited by Gorgon

Posted (edited)

Bump

Edited by Gorgon

Bump

I am interested in seeing it. I live in Wisconsin and have quality references from several SOT dealers in Wisconsin. 

Bump

Bump

Is this weapon still available?

18 minutes ago, mb95rn said:

Is this weapon still available?

It is.

Bump

AS USUAL 41 got it exactly right and all of the above would still apply if we could make more MG's . I don't know the current regs but believe its still possible to create an example to original specs using a receiver in the registry without any additional stamps.   ANYBODY KNOW?   I DO KNOW you can via a SBR registration with one stamp.  cheers  mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

AS USUAL 41 got it exactly right and all of the above would still apply if we could make more MG's . I don't know the current regs but believe its still possible to create an example to original specs using a receiver in the registry without any additional stamps.   ANYBODY KNOW?   I DO KNOW you can via a SBR registration with one stamp.  cheers  mike

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com        

New Price - $21,000