WTS: HK SP5K w/SB Tactical sidefold price drop

MCLMM

*****Please contact me via email at mclmminsc at gmail dot com for the fastest response

I had bought two SP5K's when they came out and was keeping one as a spare. I am selling some things I don't "need" for a big ticket item I do need. So I am parting with my spare SP5K. This one was one of the first ones to come out. It has been fired about 50 rounds to test function and sat in the safe. I cannot find the MLI optic rail for this unit, so I am throwing in a SB Tactical arm brace with the sale. It has all the original items including the cardboard box it shipped in. That box and the manual are not pictured, but they will come with it. BTW, this is not one of the ones where there was a slight gap in the sheet metal from the bending process. This one is solid.

I will also give the buyer the option to buy the following new condition items at a slightly discounted price than if I were to sell them alone.
 An authentic HK MP5K German vertical grip, regular $49...I will sell with the SP5K for $25.
 A B&T Swiss Made MP5K, MP5K-N B&T Folding Stock (HK Parts #HKP-00172) that lists for $274....I will sell with the SP5K for $185. I was bored and tied the paranoid around the stock. 
These two items will help save you some time and money should you decide to SBR the pistol.

I also have an OD green shoulder holster for the MP5K I will throw in. It is older but in decent shape.

I am asking $2200 obo shipped by the carrier of your choice, insured with tracking. I am not interested in any trades. I will accept discreet PP, cashiers check or money order. As with other ads, I will discount $100 off the price if you use PP just for the logistics and running around it saves me on my end.

Thanks for looking and I have a few more pictures on my end if needed.

IMG_0494.jpg

IMG_0487.jpg

IMG_0488.jpg

IMG_0496.jpg

IMG_0493.jpg

Edited by MCLMM