For sale is complete a HK PSG-1 Clone Parts Kit. The complete kit can be purchased together as a complete rifle packaget or just the individual assembly groups.

This is a complete kit.

As everyone knows, replacement parts for the HK PSG-1’s are limited and as production for these rifles have been reduced significantly. Thank you.

For those that are interested in purchasing the whole kit, please contact me for pricing.

Complete Kit will include the follow assembly groups and parts. 

-HK Hensoldt ZF PSG-1 6x42-$SOLD
-Complete PSG-1 Barreled Receiver Group from a converted Greek Import SAR8-$SOLD
   (Barreled Receiver Group includes: Schnieder Polygonal rifled 1/10 PSG-1 Barrel, LEO Marked Rails, Rare PSG-1 Scope Mount, and PSG-1 Cocking Tube Assembly)
-Factory HK PSG-1 Complete Trigger Group=$SOLD
(Original HK Factory Components)
-Factory HK PSG-1 Stock Group=$SOLD
-Factory HK PSG-1 Handguard=$SOLD
-Factory HK PSG-1 Bipod Assembly=$SOLD

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x29/superwolf-pictures/IMG_0585_zpsptshnrcb.jpg

Please let me know  if you have any questions. Thanks

Edited by Superwolf
Picture of Parts Added

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I am so sorry for the delay in getting back to you so late. I am have been out of town for some time and arrived back this weekend and just started gong through my un-responded emails. It is a very long story but I did not have access to email servers outside of the system I was using. The PSG rifle parts are all sold and no longer available, I thought I had undated the listing before I had left so sorry about not having that information updated for everyone.