HK94 IF date code, low milage & extras, $3975

MCLMM

**** Please contact me via email at mclmminsc at gmail dot com as I will be on the road today

I’ve got a extremely low round count IF date code HK94 for sale. I was going to do a MP5f conversion but have another project in mind. It has less than 200 rounds through it. The only faults I see are a aging crack in the rear of the collapsible stock, a bit of discoloration on the barrel where the shroud mounts and a bit of finish discoloration on the lower in one spot. I am including a KAC RAS with this I had gotten for the project as well as a fixed stock due to the crack on the collapsing stock. The KAC RAS is missing the bolt and receiver claw. I know what the RAS’s sell for but I do not feel right selling it without the bolt and claw. It will come with all pictured as well as a red manual, soft case and a IF date code 30 round mag. This is a perfect sbr donor. I am asking $3975 shipped and will discount $100 if you use paypal due to the logistics it saves me on my end. 

I will ship the carrier of your choice insured. I would prefer discreet PP of cashiers check/ money order. I am not interested in any trades. 

First pic shows the only real blem on the gun, on the lower, besides a little bit of discoloration on the barrel where the shroud was installed. I have + feedback on ar15.com, snipershide and m4carbine.net FWIW.

IMG_0444.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

FullSizeRender_3.jpg

IMG_0409.jpg

FullSizeRender_1.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0410.jpg

IMG_0414.jpg

IMG_0406.jpg

FullSizeRender_2.jpg

Edited by MCLMM
Spelling

• 2 weeks later...

MCLMM is good-to-go.  I've purchased several high-dollar items from him in the past and most recently the SP5K he had listed.  He does get busy with work but always follows-up.    One of the best sellers I've dealt with.  Make sure to use the email he lists in the ad..

Edited by fatmat27

40 minutes ago, D9M9TR9S said:

Haven't heard from the seller after contacting him via HKPro ad.  Is he ok?

He is ok, he sold the HK94 along with many others this month and went on a hunting trip (he hunts for the state). 

He is off the grid and not really sure when he'll be back; this topic can be closed though.

- JC