WTB/WTT For MG81/MG81Z WW2 8 MM Items...

PTRS-14.5

WTB/WTT For MG81 WW2 8 MM Chutes and a Z Gun Twin mounting Block left and right Horn chutes.  Let me know what you have. I would be interested in other ground mount items for Single or Twin Z guns.

I will also legally import from outside the USA. See the images for the end fixture on the feed trays. Note the last image of a MG81Z in a WW2 bomber. This is one style of 8 mm chute. I would consider trading some MG81 or other MG parts for what I need.... I have a new spare Barrel and 1 Bolt to offer for the chutes and other items I need.

Pls note I need the original German, French or Eastern Block chute sections only. This is the part the ammo runs in. I'm good on standard feed trays but would like additional chute adapter sections or complete trays as shown below.

I can be reached via email at FCLoganSPAM@FLOCOmaps.Com.

Drop spam & maps from address.

Thanks,

Charlie Logan

Arms & Ordnance

C3

PA

IMG_20160222_140114755_zpsmwypnosp.jpg

IMG_20160222_140121242_zpskmvv1p0v.jpg

s-l500.jpg

Edited by PTRS-14.5
additional content

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

i am looking for mg81 or 81z parts, i have some extra parts to trade including some extra feed horns and small parts for this top covers barrel jackets etc. I'm looking for feed tray is in the tray shoots for both left and right guns a cone flash I did I said a barrel jackets, I am also looking for any other original spare parts or accessories I do have a few extra anti-aircraft spiders and posts with the mounts as well as some other small parts grips grips screws but please get in touch with me my phone number is 8504 to 6 3046 call or text anytime thank you