WTS/WTT Rare Prototype TSMG’s BSA Mfg’d Sr # 2 and US Model T2

PTRS-14.5

TSMG #1 Aberdeen Proving Grounds Model T2 U.S. Manufacture Prototype. This is the actual SMG used for the testing in WW2! $100K

TSMG #2 English BSA Mfg Sr# 2 TSMG in 45 Caliber. One of very few built and the only I have seen come to market in the last 15-20 years I know of … $ 90K

I could reiterate all the history, etc. on these SMG here, but I’d just as well defer you all to the information on the MACHINE GUN BOARDS site at

http://www.machinegunboards.com/forums/index.php?showforum=3

All the gents there have chewed on this for a few years… I will provide a full package of history and provenance with the SMG's

I am a shooter rather than a collector and I have no desire to retain these guns. Thus they will go in a reasonable arrangement to others… That can be a trade Up or Down for other interesting C3, DD, Needed parts (MG81/MG81Z, Stoner 63A Right Hand Feed Set Up and Right hand feed Drum (real or the repro's out there), Complete AR10 Hollywood, Sudanese or Portuguese  Parts, Early ( REAL) AR10’s, parts, optics, etc.) and original Military Sniper Rifles. I do have an current desire for a Pre Sample Ultimax 100 Mark 3 or 4, A clean ANM2 30 Cal C&R to finish my Bell Mount, AR18S MG's Sterling or Costa Mesa and a Pre Sample or Transferable DP/DPM. Any less common nice shooter grade MG's DD's are of interest! What do you have?

These guns came within 15K of the reserve I had on each in a past auction (RIA). I am in no need of a rapid sale or deal on these. So please don't waste my time with low ball, ludicrous, offers. As I've only run this ad about a year ago, one can see I'm in no hurry...

They can be inspected in my facility in Pgh, PA area by appointment. I have been in the Class 3 arena for over 25 years and have a long line of references.

Email to FCLoganSPAM@FLOCOmaps.COM. Pls remove MAPS and SPAM from the EM address

Thanks,

Charlie Logan

ARMS & ORDNANCE C3

DSC_0281.JPG.979a48ce46a7e44dd8d6ac49b0bca4eb.jpg

DSC_0283.JPG

DSC_0298.JPG

DSC_0290.JPG

DSC_0295.JPG

DSC_0302.JPG

DSC_0239.JPG

DSC_0241.JPG

DSC_0249.JPG