oregonviking

Value of Post-Sample MP-5's?

8 posts in this topic

What can I reasonably expect to sell several Post-Sample MP-5's for?  Standard A2's, maybe an A3 in there as well. Good-Very Good condition, light surface scratches from average P.D. use, probably less than 5k rounds.  Very little wear to internals, rollers within spec, not breaking roller plates excessively.  Thanks for the advice!

Depends on how fast you want to move it. If you want to move it really quick list is around $1600. There have been some on GB for weeks listed over $5K and they are still there. An price somewhere in the middle should move in a few weeks or so. Best of luck.

Thank You very much for your time and insight!

Part of it will depend if someone needs to obtain a law letter or not.  Guns that require letters seem to sell for less than those that do not require said letter.  I talked with a couple different dealer and here of late a complete MP5 is selling for a couple hundred higher than a parts kit.  IF, again I say IF, it were made into a parts kit, most likely it would sell even faster than as a whole gun as your market is opened up to a much broader audience. 

If it helps, I bought a no-letter good condition MKE MP5 for $1500.  The gun sold in very short order, as the seller received multiple commitments to buy within minutes of posting on another board.  I was just lucky and had fast fingers :).

1 person likes this

Needing a letter I have bought more than a few last year for $1500 or under
No letter guns I sold 3 last week for 3.5k

Thank You for your time and response. I might have a couple MP-5 Burst A3’s; do they bring any more $$ than the standard A2 with SEF lowers? They will require law letters; they are coming from a police department...

Its about the same
The only thing that brings $2-300 more is the burst pack IF they are FA as well. Just the S/1/2 packs are considered a downgrade