Positive +++Feedback for a new member Geoff Gleaton

R.L.

Geoff contacted me about one of my MG3/432 tripods I had listed on the Sturm parts board. He committed to buy and sent funds EXPRESS MAIL immediately. He maintained contact throughout our deal.

I boxed up and shipped his tripod within 2 days. (Normally I  ship within 24 hr's but boxing one of these monsters up takes a lot of care and time)

This was a text book sale with both buyer and seller 100% satisfied. Doesn't get any better than this. I recommend Geoff to anyone on this board, either buying or selling.

Thanks again Geoff,

Bob Leyshion, Jr.

Edited by R.L.

Positive transaction and extremely satisfied with purchasing the MG3 lafette mount from R.L.  I contacted him, told him I wanted the tripod, he held it pending funds and shipped very soon thereafter.  His packing job was amazing with nothing left to chance for the fedex guy to damage or destroy.  As for the transaction as a whole, his description was very accurate, excellent communication from start to finish, super fast shipping w/ tracking, etc....  I would most certainly do business R.L. again and would like to thank him for a smooth and effortless transaction!