FNC and MAC-10 Packages

Bloodhound

I am listing the following turn key packages for a client:

1) FNC Package: FN Herstal FNC with S&H sear installed with burst kit, pictogram lower, side folder stock, StormWerkz top rail and quad rail fore end, Sig flashlight fore grip, Silencerco muzzle break, Omega suppressor shown IS NOT included.  Package includes a Semi-auto FN Herstal FNC Sporter Rifle with side folding stock and Silencerco muzzle break.  Low round count on both rifles.  Price: $18,500.00 + S/I.

2) Powder Springs MAC-10 Package: Original Military Armament Corp Ingram M10 with barrel shroud/extension, selector extension,  factory wire stock, and mag loader.  M10 is currently set up with Lage Manufacturing MAX-10/45 MK 2 quad-railed upper and side folder stock.  Stock has correct mounting plate the keeps the stock out of the way of the charging handle when folded.  Come in fitted Pelican case with 3 magazines and some spare parts.  Low round count on both uppers.  Price: $8500.00 + S/I.

Both packages currently on a Form 4 and will transfer on the same from a private individual.  Shipping will be from the Pittsburgh, PA. area.  Full payment, in certified funds (Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, etc.), up front will start the Form 4 transfer.

Questions?  Email Scott at bloodhoundarms@REMOVESPAMAol.com.  Remove REMOVESPAM to use email address.  Email for more pictures.

Fnc Right 1.jpg

FNC Receiver.jpg

Sporter Right.jpg

M10 Package.jpg

M10 Right.jpg

M10 Lage.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

OK folks, I realize things are slow right now; let's try this (based upon the previous post):

1) FNC with sear and burst pack (No suppressor): $15,000.00

2) FNC Semi: $3500.00

3) Buy both 1&2 for $18,300.00

4) MAC-10 Package: $8000.00

As before: Both packages currently on a Form 4 and will transfer on the same from a private individual in PA.  Shipping will be from the Pittsburgh, PA. area.  Full payment, in certified funds (Bank Check, Money Order, Wire Transfer, etc.), up front will start the Form 4 transfer.

Questions?  Email Scott at bloodhoundarms@REMOVESPAMAol.com.  Remove REMOVESPAM to use email address.  Email for more pictures.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...