WTS transferables private collection

mike todd

#1- A choice ERMCO M-2 .50 cal includes a solid M-3  tripod with good T+E,  Extra heavy barrel in good condition , extra small parts like firing pin , belt holding pawl, feed lever etc too many to list but a decent asst to keep it going. Both barrels have been relieved at the breech so tight headspace is possible limiting seperations while using reloads and saving your brass , the gun runs perfect, this was our backup gun it had a fresh tune up, was test fired and put back on the rack. offered at  $30,000.00 price is firm .  on a form 4 in Texas , buyer pays all shipping and trans fees .

#2- Fleming HK 3 caliber sear .308,.223.9mm . installed in a like new HK 53. used very little spent most its life in the rack and shows it comes with 3 mags of your choice from most types made . offered at $38000.00 on form 4 in Texas. buyer pays all fees

#3 ORIGINAL T-3 INLAND infrared carbine. very early 04XX serial number may explain why it survived. most likely sent somewhere to confirm type build or other early process before they were in actual supply.  EX SAM BOSES COLLECTION. SAM was the major supplier of all night vison equipment starting in the early fifty's. he had full page adds for parts and scopes in SHOTGUN NEWS. this unit appears unfired since the factory test and is perfect in every way. Includes the complete scope chest with all the spares etc and is in like condition.  only 3 example's observed by me that is not a reweld the past 50 + years and SAM owned the other 2. one of which sold at auction in excess of $13k 2 years ago. if you like carbines and want the top dog, this is it. impossible to upgrade and offered at $11500.00 FIRM for the package. not a machine gun so buyer just pays shipping.

#4- EARLY 20's THOMPSON C-DRUM dent free and more than 85% original finish. as usual a mismatch but it works perfect . A must have if you own a COLT 21 and not easy to find these days.  offered at $3500. + ship

EVERYTHING offered with 50% payment to start paper work. full payment and I will split the shipping cost on 1 and 2. I still cant post pics on this site, but if you are patient I can manage to send pics direct. the descriptions are accurate and conservative so please serious buyers only please.   THANX  MIKE TODD 

#1- the M-2 , #3- the carbine and #4 are SOLD pending funds  less than 1 hour for all 3  a record for me at least.   MORE TO COME! still fighting those *&^%^ PICS !  thanx  MIKE

Edited by mike todd
sold items

BILL, all the rest of the drums, are ex SAN QUENTON and like new, so they will stay home for now. I wouldn't have any idea where to price a like new matching drum any way. the one I posted had to be way under market because it had 6 firm commitments.