This is a S&H roller sear. Very rare low friction sear. It resides in a four position burst trigger group set up for an MP5 ready to shoot. Absolutely runs flawlessly now. This item is on a form 4 in Kentucky. The shipping and transfer to your FFL is included in the price. $30,000. I will do 50/50 on this item and possibly interested in a trade on a M16 registered receiver?  If you have any questions please contact me at rext269@aol.com or 859-361-9444.

Thank you for looking,

Rex Tyson

Kentucky Firearms

Edited by Rex Tyson

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He and Bill were right down the road from each other. Fleming did, so Im sure what one did the other did? He made one anyway. Edit to add that this came in an S&H host (with same serial number stamped on the gun) and can (MP5SD)

Edited by Rex Tyson

• 2 weeks later...

Did Qualified make roller sears? All 3 mfg.s were in the same part of Oklahoma, right? I thought I remember they were going in that direction before '86 and just went back to friction sears in advance of the ban, since they were  easier / quicker to make. 

Taylor, when I talked to Urbach, he said that Fleming and Qualified only made the friction sears.  Had some cool stories about those last couple days before the ban in the HK machine gun world too.  Definitely no mention of roller sears.  S&H though, I do not know.  I'm sure there are many floating around?  I can ask him in person next time I am in town again.

Edited by michaelkih