Anyone know "MetalMesiah" from GunBroker

Got Uzi

Did you purchase something from them? Have you tried the ask seller a question option in the listing? If the seller doesn't respond there is a resolve problem with seller option in the listing also. If your just trying to lowball the guy on something he's selling witch is my experience with questions from customers on gunbroker then he might not respond. I don't reply to 90% of the questions I receive based on the stupidity of the question. I had a guy email for detailed instructions to install a sling on his M1 garand. 

If he doesn't have any active listing there won't be any way to contact him through gunbroker. I think they keep it that way so people can't sell things after auctions close to avoid fee's. Did you contact the seller and ask if they would forward your information to the buyer? I would never give out someone's contact info but I would definitely forward to a customer and let them make up there mind if they wanted outside contact. 

I tried that but it didn't work.  I even tried to help the seller with his listings as he had parts mislabeled and thrown together.  Spent 2 hours on the phone with him sorting out parts and suggested that he should stop the auctions, and relist them with the correct parts.  I even offered a good amount for the other stuff too but it seemed that once he got the information as to what he was selling, he couldn't care less about saying thank you.  Try to help someone and get that in return.

I'm sorry to hear that. Its frustrating trying to buy or sell something when one of the people involved is too stubborn or stupid to listen to reason. I have met several people through here and GB that have helped me out tremendously with parts IDs. It saddens me how much knowledge and history is dying off every year and not getting passed on to our youth. I run into people that won't sell me things because they know I buy stuff to resell. Sometimes they have 10 of the same item and won't sell more than one because I bought it must have been too cheap. 

I run into the same thing.  I had a local guy get snooty with me one time as I needed something to finish what I was working on.  He said "sorry but its mine and you cant have it" so I was polite and replied "I'll wait and buy it at your estate sale then"  Needless to say he got a different attitude on things.