SACO Defense M60E-3 $66,900

Rex Tyson

This is an extremely rare Saco Defense / Maremont M60-E3 US marked. This is not a conversion, but rather manufactured new as an E3. This is reportedly only one of about 25 on the registry. Essentially the holy grail of M60's and rarely ever offered for sale. This one has rarely been fired in the last several years. Excellent condition overall with only small scratches on the top cover edge. Runs just like it should. $66,900 with transfer and shipping paid to your FFL. It is on a form 4 in Kentucky. Contact me with any questions you may have. 859-361-9444 or rext269@aol.com Thanks for looking.

Rex Tyson

Kentucky Firearms

IMG_9612-1024.jpg

IMG_9613-1024.jpg

IMG_9628-1024.jpg

IMG_9621-1024.jpg

IMG_9634-1024.jpg

IMG_9619-1024.jpg

IMG_9631-1024.jpg

IMG_9629-1024.jpg

Edited by Rex Tyson

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just throwing my 2 cents in for potential buyers (I don’t know the seller) .. this is a fantastic price for a factory Saco defense M60e3. 

The e3 was designed and released by Saco Defense in 1985... one year prior to the ban.. hence why so few made it into the registry. 

Over the years I have seen people try to sell standard M60s with e3 kits installed as factory E3 guns.. This weapon is clearly a factory gun. It has two holes behind the Ejection port instead of 3 which the standard has. It also has a black plastic cap on the barrel latch which only e3s came with. 

For price point reference .... a NIB m60e3 recently sold for over $80,000... a friend here in PA paid $68,000 for his used Saco factory e3 years ago. 

Just my input for potential buyers. Gun looks to be in very nice condition.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

Edited by Aaron in Mohnton Pa
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Aaron in Mohnton Pa said:

Just throwing my 2 cents in for potential buyers (I don’t know the seller) .. this is a fantastic price for a factory Saco defense M60e3. 

The e3 was designed and released by Saco Defense in 1985... one year prior to the ban.. hence why so few made it into the registry. 

Over the years I have seen people try to sell standard M60s with e3 kits installed as factory E3 guns.. This weapon is clearly a factory gun. It has two holes behind the Ejection port instead of 3 which the standard has. It also has a black plastic cap on the barrel latch which only e3s came with. 

For price point reference .... a NIB m60e3 recently sold for over $80,000... a friend here in PA paid $68,000 for his used Saco factory e3 years ago. 

Just my input for potential buyers. Gun looks to be in very nice condition.

Aaron - Mohnton, Pa

Sales@BeltFeds.Com

Aaron,

Thanks for your expert opinion. It is a really nice piece of machinery. Definitely for the true enthusiast.

Rex Tyson

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...