WTS Beretta 92 mags, CETME L kit, Tantal kit, AR parts

Raising fund for other projects

Beretta 92FS/M9 mags I believe all are checkmate 15rd capacity still in the brown paper wrap form the government.
Asking $15 each plus shipping Buy 4 or more and shipping is free

Spikes tactical 24mm adapters both 5/8 x 24 and 1/2 x 28. Thread inserts to use 24mm brakes on AR's $25 for the pair
x tech adjustable ar grip $15
Noveske 300 blackout 16" barrel with gas block, gas tube and pins 0 rounds $350
22Lr upper kit. Stripped upper, CMMG charging handle, CMMG 22 bolt, Carbon fiber wrapped barrel, and a barrel nut. I'd prefer to keep it together for now $325 for all
ALG 10" Mlok rail as new $90

Hogue Remington 700 SA BDL stock with pillar beding (have 2) $40 ea shipped

CETME L kit with fixed stock. Typical APEX import kit No barrel no receiver. Most of the demill has been done, Trigger group has been converted, and it has been sandblasted. The only thing left is to finish grinding the old weld off the cocking tube and put a receiver on it. $400 delivered

Tantal kit with Beryl stock. US made barrel with unknown number of rounds on it. I originally bought it to use as a template for a 300 blackout barrel but the project stalled and I have since moved on. Two rear trunions, Bi-pod is in the brown wrapper, trigger guard is in the bag. Will need to finish the demil on the parts, and rivet on a receiver. $400 delivered

I can email pics if your interested