Bryan Pritchard

WTB Beretta PM12S Magazines

10 posts in this topic

Please let me know need 6-8 depending on price

Thanjs

What caliber & capacity are they?

Hard to price your mags need a starting point?

Bryan,

I have 5 new in wrap 32 round with chrome followers $45 each take all five shipped $225 by USPS desotoholdings10remove@yahoo.com  just take out the word remove Thx Greg

Bryan,

Someone I have sold to in the past saw the post and emailed me immediately  and purchased the magazines. They were sold to me as factory magazines and I am confident they are, but none of the 12s magazines I have owned say Beretta on them. Sorry

Is it me or anyone else know how to delete an ad??????????

Bryan:

Just change the Title to indicate you acquired the Mags and an Admin or Mod will lock it. That way there is a permanent history for others to view prices items actually sold for and see how transactions turned out.

I Buy Original, German Factory, Post-Sample, HK 21E Machine Guns, Receivers and 21E Parts. Contact me if you have or know of any for sale.

Michael: Precision Technology: 07 FFL / Class 2 Mfg in AZ: pt72@mac.com

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm proud to be an NRA Life, Endowment, Patron and Benefactor member as well as remaining an NRA Golden Eagle for many years.

Give to the NRA each and every year until it Hurts!! Our Second Amendment Rights are more at risk now than ever before...

VOTE Every Election (city, county, state & federal) - the Life you Save may very well be your ownTM

God Help Us Defeat Hillary Clinton, the Treasonous Bull-Dyke Cunt!