fullspeed2

wtb trigger group for registered auto lower

6 posts in this topic

Hello. I have a registered ar15 auto lower and the trigger in it is horribly heavy. I am no gunsmith so I am looking for a drop in trigger group with a 3-5 lb pull.

To let you know how little i know about this...... can I just buy a regular drop in trigger and still use the auto sear thats in the rifle?

Any suggestions?

thanks

fullspeed

If you're willing and able to spend the cash, the Geissele full auto trigger is fantastic.  Semi is a match grade 2-stage press, and full is a crisp single stage. 

Thanks Nitxel for the reply. I saw that one after I posted the question here. I also have not found a distributor that sells that Giessele trigger. Most have all of their other products.

I assume that they may only sell the auto set directly from them....and yes, its pricey.

I sent an email to CMC to see if they make an auto trigger but have not heard back. Any other mgfs that you know of that make an auto ?

Are you still looking for a trigger?

I put a POF full auto trigger set in it....havent tried it yet though

tried it or NOT if you ever drop the hammer with the Geissele  full auto trigger kit , you will NOT be satisfied. "pricey" for a reason !

I only accept postal money orders. contact me DIRECTLY before sending any funds                                           email  myoldiron@outlook.com