Corpsegrinder88

WTB - Beretta 38A Parts kit complete with Barrel.

8 posts in this topic

I am looking for a complete parts kits for the Beretta 38A MAB. i have 2 80% tubes and want to build a post sample. I have missed the last few on gunbroker but if anyone has a kit laying around that you want to get rid of let em know. 

Thanks

Bob

Last one sold for $355.00 on gun broker with a good barrel and a pretty nice stock.  Are you looking to pay less or more for an even better kit?

I would pay more if the kit is nice. would love saw cut for east reweld but thats a dream. lol.  but hit me up and lets make a deal. 

I have some random 38a parts that I would sell. I know there is a bolt assembly and barrel. Many of the small parts I kept for the 38/a44 we have 

Got uzi. Would be interested indeed. Pm me please. Also still looking for a nice kit. Willing to pay cash, swap suppressors if you're a dealer or whatever.. Got 2 80% tubes ready to build

PM sent this morning

Sorry if I didn't get back to one of you guys. So many junk emails. But still looking for a complete kit. Got my Mp40s lined out did just need this bad boy. 

Thanks..

I have a nice Beretta M38A  saw cut kit with some receiver and trigger spares.

If you are still interested, I can send you photos and you can reply with a fair offer. I have one mag also.