WTS- ATN Brand Aries Model 7700 Generation 3 Night Scope $1000.00 REDUCED PRICE

This is a nice ATN Brand  Aries 7700 Gen 3 night rifle scope for sale. Works perfect as designed. Comes with remolt control hard case and mounts to fit any rail system. Had it on AR to coyote hunt but don't do that anymore so selling it. Rifle is not for sale. It has the range finder red redical,built in IR etc. I am NOT interested in trades  If you want a good night scope then here is the Gen 3 you have always wanted. I have killed coyotes at more than 150 yards with this scope. Any questions please ask  It will be deleted when sold. Thanks also this scope has a feature that's nice,standby mode that cuts the scope on when you put it to your eye. Has a sensor that detects when you want to use it. That's saves battery power until you need it. Instant on when you want it.This scope has a ATN american made tube in it. Same tube as in PVS 14.  $1000.00 is price I am asking. Thanks for looking. I have added some pics of the scope at night with a quarter moon or banana moon. The first pic is with the IR on.-- The second pic is with the IR off.-- The third is with the IR off again.-- The fourth pic is a pic with a smart phone with flash on to show how dark and overcast it was. The trailers in the far background is 140 yards away. Plus the scope was not adjusted for clarity like when you use it with your eye. The image is perfectly clear with no spots or blemishes in it. Great scope. Uses 2 CR123 Batteries.

7392812_01_aries_gen3_night_rifle_scope_640.jpg

7392812_02_aries_gen3_night_rifle_scope_640.jpg

7392812_03_aries_gen3_night_rifle_scope_640.jpg

IMG_0570.jpg

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0572.jpg

IMG_0543.jpg

Edited by Dennis Williams
correction on text

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...