SWD M11A1 380, Excellent - Form 3

Sienna Armory

Listed on GunBroker - NO RESERVE, PENNY START

BID HERE:  http://www.gunbroker.com/Item/710586907

FULLY TRANSFERABLE on a FORM 3 in my inventory and ready for immediate transfer to your dealer. I file all paperwork via eForms and this gun will clear within approximately 72 hours to your dealer. This machine gun will transfer TAX FREE to your FFL/SOT. 

Excellent condition S.W. Daniel (SWD), Atlanta, GA manufactured M11 / M11A1 in .380 ACP. This is a "large magwell" model M11. 

Serial number 85-3800255. 

This gun includes everything pictured and includes one brand-new in-the-wrapper Shockwave Z-Mag. The Shockwave Z-Mag will work in both 9mm and .380 "large-magwell" M11's such as this model. As per MAC-11.info, these are the absolute BEST current production magazines for the M11's. They were specifically designed for the M11 and M11A1 .380 "large magwell" models. 

NO BOX OR EXTRA ACCESSORIES ARE INCLUDED WITH THIS M11A1. 

I would rate this machine gun as excellent condition with minor to light handling marks. It looks to have been fired very little, if at all, and has spent the majority of it's life in a safe. The previous owner informed me that he did not shoot this particular model in the decade that he owned it. 

Please call me with any questions regarding this machine gun

Jonathan Babb
Sienna Armory
281-467-5424. 

IMG_7663.JPG

IMG_7666.JPG

IMG_7665.JPG

IMG_7669.JPG

Edited by Sienna Armory

• 2 weeks later...