MM23 E with two barrels $9,000 shipped to the lower 48

G Hodge

MM23 E with two barrels with less than 500 rounds through the gun. I purchased the gun directly from Michaels Machines. The price is $9,000.00 shipped to your dealer, to the lower 48. I will not ship to banned states. I will also not do a face to face transaction. The gun is in excellent condition and is sear ready. The only reason for the sale is I have only shot it two times since purchase and I don't think I will ever get around to buying a registered sear. Please email for pictures, but please know you will not be disappointed.

I'm bowing out at this time. Seller doesn't want to confirm who he is or provide the proof of references. I confirmed I wanted to buy this last night and yet he posts this morning that the gun is still for sale. And he won't meet FTF for a $9,000 item? 

Buyers beware. Do your homework. 

Not correct, I have offered references and I will continue to do so. I have an A+ rating on Gun Broker and I also offered a personal reference from a current FFL, SOT. In addition, in my Ad I said no FTF transactions and that has not changed.  This is a legit sale that will only ship to an FFL, so I know the buyer will go through a background check which I can't do unless I ship to an FFL dealer. Thank you

THE GUN IS STILL FOR SALE AND IT IS A EXCELLENT DEAL. I AM LOSING MONEY ON THIS GUN, BUT I HAVE OTHER PLANS FOR THE MONEY, SO MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN!

• 2 weeks later...