Need Gemtech Accessories - Don't order from the factory

aalbert

Ordered 2 accessories on Sept. 21st (showed as in stock at time of order), and finally received one of them on Oct 13th. The email shipping confirmation from Gemtech said that both items had shipped - but a hand written note on the packing slip, says that the 2nd accessory ($135) was shipping from somewhere else - I have yet to see any confirmation of this, or notification from UPS of an incoming shipment.  10 days or so after the original order I contacted Gemtech about when it would ship, and they noted that as part of S&W purchasing them, all of their inventory had been moved to Alabama and was being shipped by S&W - which seems to have put things in disarray.

So if you are in need of Gemtech accessories, I would suggest ordering from Brownells or Midway, since buying them from factory is basically an exercise in frustration.

• 1 month later...

It has been a while since I needed anything from them.  But, a couple years ago I had an issue mounting one of their suppressors, so I called their 800 number.  I told the person at the end of the line what my issue was.  He immediately transferred me to Doc Dater himself.  The good doctor had the problem ironed out in five minutes.  Who could ask for anything else?