WTS: Korth SUPERSPORT 1400 .357 mag w/9mm cyl

Firearms Depot

I am offering a brand new KORTH Supersport 1400 .357 mag revolver with the 9mm matched cylinder. This very limited production and rare pistol is manufactured by KORTH in Germany. There are only four 1400 models in the US with the 9mm cylinder that I know of. If you are reading this, then you probably know the history behind this low volume, high end manufacturer. The difference between the standard Supersport and the 1400 is the weight. The standard Supersport weighs 1640 grams and the 1400 weighs 1395 grams. 15% weight reduction with no quality or shooting penalties! Perfect pistol for competition that has weight restrictions or if you just like a lighter revolver. THIS MODEL IS NOT IMPORTED BY NIGHTHAWK.

NOTE: The compensator, speed loader and Nills grips are NOT included in the sale. They are  available to the Buyer for  additional costs.

ALL 4 SHOOTERS.COM REVIEW : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVuoOy1s1n4

KORTH SITEhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFsYfgbMfO0&feature=youtu.be

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: the pistol, manual sight adjustment and bore cleaning tools, and factory supplied hard case.

SPECIFICATIONS: *Caliber: .357 Magnum with 9mm matched cylinder. *Length: 6 inches. *Cylinder capacity: 6 cartridges. *Weight: approx. 1395 grams. *Finish: DLC coating: matt black. *Solid running sleeve with picatinny rails. *Adjustable trigger stop. *Compatible with all handles for L Frame Round Butt. *Rechargeable with Speedloader L-size. *Delivery in Korth Explorer Outdoor Case.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER TAKES ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM IN THEIR CITY/COUNTY/STATE. I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $6,500.00.

PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: $55.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

Supersport 1400.2.JPG

DSC04373.JPG

Korth_Super_Sport_1400_mit_Wechseltrommel_9mm.1.JPG

DSC04377.JPG

Super_Sport_1400_Wechseltrommel_Nill.4.JPG

SS1400comp-nills2.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot
price adjusted.

• 1 month later...