WTS: Sig Sauer German P226 X-5 Special Ops, 9mm. Rare and imported

Firearms Depot

I am offering an extremely rare brand new P226 X-5 Special Operations 9mm SAO, BLACK PVD coating over stainless, complete with (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool and fitted plastic case. Note: This has a non-adjustable trigger. Also, it is coming in with the grips as shown in last two photos.

This German  Enhanced Gen II pistol can accept many of the Sig X-Series accessories that I offer on Gunbroker.

SIG SAUER X-SERIES VIDEO

SPECIFICATIONS: *9mm *5" barrel *BLACK PVD coated Stainless Steel lower and slide *SAO non-adjustable trigger *adjustable rear sight *(2) 19rd magazines with jetwell.

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 19rd magazines, test target, manual, sight adjustment tool, lubricant, proper Sig cardboard box with serial number and factory fitted plastic case.

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 19 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PRICE: $4,300.00

PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order, recognized Bank Cashier’s Checks or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

SHIPPING: $25.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

X-5 S0.JPG

X-5 SO3.JPG

X-5 SO2.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot
Price reduced.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...