WTS: Sig German P226 LDCII (long Dust cover) BLACK or SILVER 9mm. Rare and imported

Firearms Depot

I am offering these extremely rare brand new German Sig Sauer P226 LDC (Long Dust cover) II in BLACK or SILVER finish, 9mm SA/DA  SRT (Short reset trigger), LPA rear adjustable sight, HiViz Fiber optic front sight, (2) 17 round 9mm magazines and Sig plastic case. 

THE PACKAGE INCLUDES: Pistol, (2) 17 rd 9mm magazines, manual,  lubricant, proper Sig cardboard box and factory plastic fitted case. I imported a few of these from Germany. 

NOTE: Please be aware of the legal status of this firearm and 25 round magazine capacity before purchasing. I do not ship to: CA and all other firearm unfriendly cities, counties and states. I do not ship outside of the Continental US including US territories. BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL CITY/COUNTY/STATE FIREARM REGULATIONS CONCERNING THE LEGAL STATUS OF THIS FIREARM.

I will not accept returns under any circumstances. Please know your Local and State laws before purchasing.

PAYMENT: I accept a USPS Money Order or the following Credit Cards: Discover, MasterCard or Visa. NOTE: There is a 3.5% CC surcharge if you choose to use a credit card.

PRICE: SOLD

SHIPPING: $25.00. USPS Priority Mail with tracking to your FFL. Shipping insurance is not included.

Please contact me at Firearms Depot or at 928-522-6466 for more information concerning this pistol package.

Thank you for your interest.

P226 LDC II Silver.1.JPG

P226 LDC II Silver.2.JPG

P226 LDC II Silver.3.JPG

P226 LDC II.1.JPG

P226 LDC II.2.JPG

P226 LDC II.JPG

Edited by Firearms Depot
Reduced price

• 1 month later...