capamerica

WTS: robinson armament XCR-L Mini 10" SBR

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

I am selling my Robinson Armament XCR-L Mini. It is an SBR (10"). All NFA rules will apply, of course. Some information on this SBR:

- piston driven, 4 adjustable gas settings, 1 "S" gas setting used when attaching suppressors, ambidextrous 45 degree safety switch/lever, ambidextrous bolt catch release (this is located on the bottom side of the trigger guard, much like the BADD lever, except it is a basic option), ambidextrous mag release, left side charging handle (non-reciprocating, which i thought was really nice), monolithic upper, almost no felt recoil whatsoever, the new folding, FAST (fully-adjustable stock)

I've shot about 500 rounds through it over the past 5 years, there is nothing wrong with the weapon, I just need the funds to purchase an optic that would be out of my range without the funds from this sale. Looking to get $1550 OBO, paid ~$1900-$2000. My need for an optic is your gain. If I'm missing anymore information, admins, please let me know. Pictures are available upon request.