OR van I get 'K' baffels to replace my spirel defusers.? BELOW


2 posts in this topic

you cannot buy/own suppressor parts, but there are several companies that offer an upgrade to modern baffles for the old MAC cans

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now